DJ Taeyeon is withdrawing from MBC Chinchin radio.
According to a staff from MBC Radio, Taeyeon will cease her DJ duties from 27th onwards. The staff said, "Due to Taeyeon's circumstances, we had decided to replace her with another DJ". Taeyeon's last radio session will be on 25th.
Ok, I got no more time for all this.
Class today sucks ttm, I cannot understand a single thing for the maths lesson.
Talk about what golden ratio, twin paradox, mackelson and morley experiment?! and the whole class seems to understand too.
So I didn't ask anything questions either.
First day of school and we already know our exam dates, like wow?
I can't afford to fail the exams, as that will means that I have to retake it next year.
Second lesson was better, as it was only about organizing a CIP event.
However, it will take up 60% of the module. Another 40% is individual reflection.
After lesson went to eat subway, I forgot that I was still sick.
Now, my cough is worst.
Got to figure out what is all those theory now, and what a good leader you are.
