<body>
음악

Practice 20/11! :)
Sunday, November 20, 2011

So quickly, another week has passed. Lucky to say, this week had been quite a fruitful one.
I've been practicing regularly, and I've just got a new instrument yesterday!
A digital drumset! :)
I've decided to pick up drums, the main benefit is to make myself keep time better, and also be able to understand drums the next time when I'm arranging parts for it. Also, it is bought for only $599, from a warehouse sale, and it comes with a free ukelele :)
However, one thing is that I've decided to stop my piano lesson. My piano teacher isn't really keen on letting me take diploma, as I will have to go in to army in about 2 years time. She said that I won't be able to do it by then. Thus, she is trying to build up my repertoire and also teach me theory. However, I feel that I can handle theory myself and also build a repertoire more to my favor, so that I can have more motivation to learn it. I asked my teacher to teach me "La Campanella", she just said that it won't be easily, and ask me to practice the pieces she gave me first. Hence, I finally came up with the decision to stop piano lesson. I am sure I'll be capable of handling it on my own :)
I am very grateful for what she'd taught me for the past few years. Through her guidance, I was able to get pleasing results. This time round, I shall do it on my own, and achieve my own satisfying results. Wait and see!




Weizheng (18)

Pianist & Trumpeter@SPSB :)