IT'S HERE FINALLY!
somehow I managed to survive the war against the assignments.
hopefully I have done well, but I sure know I've tried my best.
That aside, I'm going to RWS for internship!
oh yeah :) I can already imagine it going to be so much fun.
However, REMT assignment is out -.-
hopefully I won't procrastinate till I didn't do anything at all till the start of term again!
I need a break from assignments though..
WHO CARES! PLAY FIRST! OH YEAH!
somehow I managed to survive the war against the assignments.
hopefully I have done well, but I sure know I've tried my best.
That aside, I'm going to RWS for internship!
oh yeah :) I can already imagine it going to be so much fun.
However, REMT assignment is out -.-
hopefully I won't procrastinate till I didn't do anything at all till the start of term again!
I need a break from assignments though..
WHO CARES! PLAY FIRST! OH YEAH!
