RECORDED ALTO SAXOPHONE TODAY FOR MY POD2!
Alvin is too pro! He just improvises on the spot!
Even though I got give him some melody lines, he didn't even use it.
He only need the chords and BOOM, super jazz saxophone sound come out!
He took like 50+ takes for my to choose from..
and now I'm having a hard time choosing which fills and solos to use
BECAUSE IT'S ALL SO NICE!
Kudos to Alvin. Without him, I have to fall back on midi saxophone again..
which I dont have to now!
YAY!
Alvin is too pro! He just improvises on the spot!
Even though I got give him some melody lines, he didn't even use it.
He only need the chords and BOOM, super jazz saxophone sound come out!
He took like 50+ takes for my to choose from..
and now I'm having a hard time choosing which fills and solos to use
BECAUSE IT'S ALL SO NICE!
Kudos to Alvin. Without him, I have to fall back on midi saxophone again..
which I dont have to now!
YAY!



